All Hall will be equipped with:
- A laptop with Microsoft Windows 8 & Microsoft Office 2013
- AV Staff will help you in preparing your presentation and will be beside for any assistance.
- The LED Screens & Projectors are supporting HDMI Cables
Instructions for Speakers :
- All presentations should be saved on a USB flash memory.
- Please save presentations in PowerPoint 2013 or later.
- Make sure that all videos & pictures in the same file of presentation even if it’s embedded in the presentation file.
- If you have special kind of fonts, please provide us by the names of these fonts.
- We recommend to use QuickTime software for videos Conversion.
- Upload your presentation early ( 45 min before ) to the Audiovisual Center (SHA 29 AV Center ) as we need to load the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
- If you exceed the presentation period, the screen will be closed automatically.
Instructions for Chairpersons :
- Please attend the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the time of the sessions you chair.
- Please introduce the speaker, state the presentation title for each speaker and remind him/her of the duration of his presentation.
SHA 29 | AV’ team
Your Kind Cooperation is Highly Appreciated