All Hall will be equipped with:
- A laptop with Microsoft Windows 8 & Microsoft Office 2010
- AV Staff will help you in preparing your presentation and will be beside for any assistance.
Instructions for Speakers :
- All presentations should be recorded/saved on a USB flash memory (preferred) or CD-R.
- Please save presentations in PowerPoint 2010 or later.
- Upload your presentation early ( 45 min before ) to the Audiovisual Center (SHA 28 AV Center ) as we need to load the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
Instructions for Moderators :
- Please attend the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the beginning of time of the sessions you chair.
- Please introduce the speaker, state the presentation title for each speaker and remind him/her of the duration of his presentation.
SHA 28 | AV’ team
Your Kind Cooperation is Highly Appreciated
Thank you ,