All Hall will be equipped with:
- A laptop with Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office
- AV Staff will help you in preparing your presentation and will be beside for any assistance.
- The LED Screens and projectors are supporting HDMI Cables
Instructions for Speakers :
- All presentations should be saved on a USB flash memory.
- Please save presentations in PowerPoint.
- Make sure that all videos & pictures in the same file of presentation even if it’s embedded in the presentation file.
- If you have special kind of fonts, please provide us by the names of these fonts.
- We recommend to use QuickTime software for videos Conversion.
- Upload your presentation early ( 45 min before ) to the Audiovisual Centre (SHA AV Centre ) as we need to load the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
- If you exceed the presentation period, the screen will be closed automatically.
Instructions for Chairpersons :
- Please attend the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the time of the sessions you chair.
- Please introduce the speaker, state the presentation title for each speaker and remind him/her of the duration of his presentation.
*NOTE: If you have difficulty uploading the presentation, please come to our audiovisual center on Ground Floor Breakout 1, Hotel Crowne Plaza. 2 hours before your talk presentation, our audio-visual staff will assist you in uploading your talk.
Faculty Instruction for Virtual Conference
- Please download the Zoom Application to your computer.
- Open the desktop Zoom application.
- Create an account (free) if you don’t already have one https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- Click on your profile picture or icon, then click Settings. Click Video. Make sure “Enable HD” is selected.
- Initiate a Test Call to quality check your microphone and speaker connections at https://zoom.us/test.
- Please close all programs on your computer with the exception of the virtual meeting & PowerPoint.
- Share your screen.
- Please use the attached power point template to add your presentation
Note: Please Join us in a dry run before 30min of session time in order to have a quick dry run before go live